Monday, December 31, 2012

About Us

This is a blog about my cuckold life.  We are a real couple with no kids and live over 10 hours drive away from any family.  We have recently moved to Houston in the past couple of years so we don't have a lot of close friends and with all these factors it has allowed us to try this lifestyle.  I started this blog because I can't always post what I want on Twitter because I am too long winded.  Tumblr is just mostly pictures I like so I post and reposting of pictures that I like, so I am wanted something that was just my words and diary of sorts.


In Fall of 2010, I told my wife that I wanted to wear panties and I was sub. A month after that I ask her to cuckold me. We went through a tough year where she did met a guy for a 1 weekend stand and made up her mind that if we were going to do this lifestyle, she wanted a full time BF not just random hookups.  She already had a friend in mind that she wanted to give it a run with and in Aug of 2011 she officially began dating her BF long distance.

After a couple of visits by her alone and 1 visit to his location with me included we had a temp run of him living with us, he moved in with us in Spring of 2012. My wife and I are both 34 and he is 21. He is very Dom to her in the bedroom but low key and not Dom at all anywhere else. For example, I pick what we watch on TV most times. I don't get to watch them but he is getting more and more used to the idea and I hope to watch soon.


We have made a few changes to our lives and while these are not 100% set in stone as we might change our mind about things, we are currently moving towards the following things in our lifestyle.

1.) She is very sub to her BF and she wishes to be even more so.
2.) I am very sub to her.
3.) I have a big silk/satin fetish
4.) I should be chaste and slowly lose all access to her making her for him only.
5.) I am sissy and that I should start acting and being one.

Here are my Twitter and Tumblr links.  NewbieCuckold really is not a valid description but it is what I started with lol

Twitter - http://twitter.com/newbiecuckold
Tumblr - http://newbiecuckold.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment