Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 - Chastity - Last BJ

While the original plan was that after my birthday sex in Aug, I was to be in chastity for a full year.  We were not including ruined orgasms as orgasms.  So, a few ruined orgasms and finally a real orgasm in mid December (no sex her hand only) and then a big one.  She gave me my last BJ ever.  We had talked about this and she had already told me her ass was for him only (anal was his from the start as a show of commitment to him as he really liked it which was big at the time because I used to getting anal too).  This was the logical next step.  She proceeded to take her time teasing and OMG I was dying.  She even threw in a little tittie fucking trying to let me calm down, but that only caused me to get closer and closer until finally she allowed me a ruined orgasm.  Now she loves to give BJs.  My wife has never once said no to sucking me before I asked her to cuckold me and I know she loves sucking her BF even more because she says she loves his cock.  So while I probably will not get her pussy except on very special occasions and even then with condom(s) to help me last longer (she says she doesn't want to official close that door yet) it appears I am cut off to a degree.  So after this development, we talked and decided that 2013 should be an orgasm free year.  Yes that includes ruined ones as well.  We might get into milking depending on what happens but right now, that is the plan.  I of course will continue to lick her any chance there is. 

I believe it is easy for her to deny me sex when she gets it so often from her BF.  They have sex almost daily and she says he is so good that she normally squirts on him.  She very rarely squirted with me and that was only when I was licking her. I used feel like I could call this off and while the BF would not go away, she would start having sex with me again, but lately, I think she really is serious about all of this and while she would never want me to be un-happy, I don't think she would particularly enjoy sex with me that much now.  Still processing these thoughts and feelings related to this because I am not sure of where she is in her mind so all I can do is guess.

So Happy New Year everyone as I know mine will be one of happy frustrations

No comments:

Post a Comment