Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Live-in BF

While some couples prefer to only have random hookups with men or semi-regular men, most don't take the steps we have and invite him to move in.  However, we are unique and our situation allows for this type of setup for a few reasons.

1.) My wife did not want random men, she preferred having just 1
2.) We have no kids nor do we want any with BF or me her husband.
3.) We moved to Houston a few years ago and while we have a few friends via our jobs, we have zero close friends has we moved from a small town over 10 hours drive away.
4.) We have no family that will show up unannounced as they would take a days drive or a flight to get to us.
5.) While her BF is Dom in the bedroom, he is very laid back and quiet outside of it.  I am still Dom of the house to a degree (holding the TV remote, etc...). 

So basically, we have become a polyandry (1 wife, 2 Husbands) type home.  Since her BF was never into me being around, I am not allowed to watch or be a part of their sex lives at all.  I will get some pics and a rare video but that is it.  He also prefers that my wife cut me off completely.  My wife and I still play the sissy chaste cuckold games.  Teasing and denial is pretty much our sex life now.

The issue for me is that my wife now has a BF that she loves, cares for and is deeply emotionally attached to.  I struggle with this almost daily.  When we discussed making my request for being a cuckold, this was what she wanted.  So this was the compromise and I am ok with it but sometimes it is hard.

For example, date night.  They go out for dinner and a movie or something without me.  Now cuckold angst deals with the agony of your wife sleeping with another man, imagine the agony of know they are not fucking but cuddling and being lovey.  It is the lowest of the lows for my cuckold life.  As they say, sometimes it rains on the beach.  While it is great 95% of the time, this aspect is very rough for me.

Any one else have these issues in a poly style house?

No comments:

Post a Comment