Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Xmas Present for a sissy cuckold

Today, I got my Xmas present from my wife.  She told me before Xmas that we would go shopping together for me a new purse and wallet (female of course).  Well, we also planned on a pedicure but being New Year's Day, most were closed.  We started with a light lunch then off to the Outlet Mall.  We went to a Wilson's Leather store and found a great little black purse and the wallet within minutes.  After that, we went to Kohl's, after finding another little blue purse, I got a little surprise.  Due to the great sales on the purses, my wife said she had some money left for maybe a pair of women's jeans for me.  I really got excited but scared to death about trying them on.  Yes, its Kohl's and it just looks like a guy trying on jeans but still. I found a pair that fit pretty good but expensive. We put them back so next weekend, we can go to a speciality store for bigger women and find me some jeans.  I am scared to death about going to a female clothing store to try on jeans.  Not like Kohl's where you don't look out of place.  It will be obvious that I am buying women's clothes for myself.  I am a very lucky sissy cuckold that my wife would do this for my Xmas present.

Here is a picture of the purses and the wallet I got today!

No comments:

Post a Comment